"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Spirit that envelops the Earth


A month has passed since my last posting. I traveled south for a week or so with my family, let the season have her way with me, got my hands dirty, and am now reveling at the beauties that sleep in my garden. It's glorious. All of it.

I've been through some serious contemplation this past month......as always. It seems as though my triathlon will be deferred until next year as my coach will be journeying on the Appalachian Trail until mid-August. WELL DONE, JOANNA!!! It's encouraging as it is momentous. To know that I've now been given a year to reclaim my body (that which has been at the beck and call of babies......and currently still is) to become strong, train, cultivate focus, endurance, and Spirit. Joanna has encouraged me to take the plunge, is continuing to encourage me by following her heart through this momentous occasion and looking forward to seeing each other next year. Just one more thing to LOOK FORWARD TO!!!

As it is with any decision/choice, we make them. Whether right or wrong, they're made. To better ourselves, each other, the World......or no one. Choices and/or Decisions are made so we know where we are going......they're landmarks to what's ahead. Whether fruitful or not, they happen......for a reason. That's something I have always said. "Everything happens for a reason." Some call it Fate. Others call it Karma. I call it Me. I'm the reason things happen. Just as You are the reason things happen. It's all connected. We are all connected. You make choose to tie your shoe, the person behind you has to walk around you and bumps into the person coming in the opposite direction! This my have just sparked an attraction that might have otherwise passed on by......had you not stopped to tie your shoe! So, well done!

Now, remember, this could all have negative impact, too! Should you be to impatient and choose to be nasty to the person ahead of you at the check out because they can't find their coupons, well, this not only puts all those negative feeling out into the ether's, but, it's also what you will then attract to yourself. I soundly believe in the Law of Attraction. What you give is what you get! This is the one lesson I try to instill in my children.

Please......be a positive Light in the World. For yourself and for others. It is so important that we remember that we are in this together.

Until the next time.....Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...